Faculty Activity Reports
As of academic year 2017-2018, all faculty members must submit their annual Faculty Activity Report (FAR) via Workday. These pages provide faculty with instructions for preparing the FAR and CV and submitting these documents via Workday.
1. Where is the FAR form?
2. What do I write on the form?
3. How do I submit my FAR and CV?
4. How do I know my FAR and CV were successfully submitted?
The FAR and CV will display immediately after submission in the Worker Documents list.
5. What if I need to delete and reupload my documents?
6. What if I need to edit the document category of my FAR or CV?
7. Can a department staff member upload on my behalf?
Department staff do not have the Workday permissions to upload on the faculty’s behalf. This is something that the faculty must prepare and submit themselves each year.
8. Where can I find more detailed information?
More information can be found in the annual FAR Request Memos, which are emailed to faculty, and are also linked in FAQ #2 above.