A virtual celebration of Yale’s 50WomenAtYale150 initiative will take place from Friday, September 25, through Sunday, September 27 and will feature three days of panels and spotlight conversations with distinguished Yale alumnae and community members, including FAS faculty.
On Sunday, September 27 at 1:00 PM, Yale graduates who have gone on to seve on the FAS faculty will gather for a panel on the evolution of coeducation in Yale college. FAS Dean Tamar Gendler will moderate.
An Evolution: 50 years of Coeducation in Yale College
In this panel, we’ll hear from Yale College graduates who went on to teach at Yale. They will discuss their own experiences as undergraduates, how Yale College has changed, and their perspectives on the work remaining to include women in the intellectual life of the university.
- Moderator: Tamar Gendler ’87, Dean of the Faculity of Arts & Sciences
- Margaret Homans ’74, Professor of English and of Women’s, Gender & Sexuality Studies
- Elizabeth Alexander ’84, President, Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- Ana Ramos-Zayas ’90, Professor of Ethnicity, Race, & Migration
- Beverly Gage ’94, Professor of History & American Studies
- Denise Ho ’00, Assistant Professor of History
Register to attend this panel, and all of the 50WomenAtYale150 events here. All Yale alumni, students, faculty, and staff are invited to attend.